Skip to content
HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert NHS Test and Trace. Also alert the hall Booking Secretary on 07807 595210 and the organiser of the activity you attended.
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided in the kitchen and toilet areas.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
- Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
- Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Observe signage within the hall. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
- Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
- Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce risk of transmission.